Convenient transportation options
Getting from Nantes Atlantique Airport to the city centre
The Nantes Atlantique Airport is located 11 km from the city centre of Nantes. It offers a complete range of services: 3 nearby hotels, food service (bars, restaurants), shops (tobacconist, newspapers, jewellery, watches, duty-free) and spaces for hosting your seminars.
>> Via the shuttle
• The shuttle is the least expensive way (€8.50) to get to the centre of Nantes. Every day, the airport shuttle bus runs between the city centre of Nantes (Place du Commerce or Lieu Unique) and Nantes Atlantique Airport.
• The shuttle runs every 20 minutes from Monday to Saturday, from 5:30 am to 11 pm, and every 30 minutes on Sundays and public holidays, from 6:15 am to 11 pm.
• The shuttle takes just 20 minutes to get from the airport to the train station. It connects to the 3 tram lines, line 4 of the Busway and the C2 Chronobus.
• The shuttle pick-up and drop-off is located in front of Hall 1 of the airport.
• Ticket sales: on the Tan app, online at www.tan.fr, the Espaces Mobilité, ticket distributors at certain stations, on board from the shuttle driver (cash or credit card) and at the Relay store in Hall 2 of the airport.
>> Look up the schedules on the airport website
>> By Taxi
• The taxi stand is just outside Hall 3 of the terminal building, as soon as you exit the building. Numerous taxis serve the airport and the entire Nantes / Saint Nazaire metro area.
• For information and reservations, contact +33 (0)2 40 69 22 22
• Approximate fare from the Airport to the City Centre: €30 to €35
From the Nantes train station
The Nantes train station is located opposite the Jardin des Plantes, 5 minutes from the city centre. It has a wide range of food service options.
• 2 hours from Paris, and 2 hours 40 minutes from Paris to Saint-Nazaire.
• 3 hours from Paris-CDG airport, 4 hours from Lille and Bordeaux, 4 1/2 hours from Lyon
To get to the La Cité Nantes Events Center from the train station (5 minutes):
• Either on foot from the south exit, walking around the St-Felix canal.
• Or take the C3 bus line towards boulevard Charles Gautier (tickets available at the Relay store in the South Station).
Get off at the Lieu Unique stop
Walk along the St Felix canal to the La Cité Nantes Events Center
To get to the Exponantes exhibition centre from the train station (20 minutes)
• Take the North exit from the station.
• Take Tram 1 towards Beaujoire / Ranzay (tickets available from the Relay store in the North station or the tram stop outside the North exit).
• Get off at the Beaujoire stop
• Walk to the Exhibition Centre (3 minutes)
- An intercity bus runs between Nantes and Saint-Nazaire in less than 30 minutes
- Easy, sustainable transit with easy transfers thanks to an efficient network of trams, tram-trains and river buses connecting all the venues.
- Finalist in the European Access City Award for accessible cities
- To plan your travel and book your e-ticket, discover the public transit networks on mobile apps
- www.tan.fr for the Nantes network
- www.stran.fr for the Saint-Nazaire network
- 36 Marguerite car-sharing stations
- Number 1 French city when it comes to accessibility for disabled people
- Among the top 10 bicycle friendly cities worldwide
- 355 kms of bicycle paths - 880 Bicloo bike-sharing bikes and 102 stations
- More information on Bicloo website
Attractiveness, Creative and cultural industries, Digital
Convention bureau, Attractiveness
Attractiveness, Digital, Creative and cultural industries