Nantes’ tourism professionals : working to ensure your safety !
In order to welcome visitors in the best possible conditions, Nantes’ business and leisure travel professionnals commit to a common charter to ensure visitor safety.
Our Objective : Allow visitors to experience Nantes with peace of mind
Our commitments :
1. We commit to implementing the protective measures decreed by the Ministry of Labor and the professionnal branches of the events industry.
2. Our staff has received thorough compliancy training on how to maintain and respect protective measures.
3. Our establishments have a delegated COVID representative.
4. We ensure compliance with protective measures within our accommodation, cultural, catering and shopping locations and event venues.
5. Wearing a mask is compulsory for anyone 11 years of age and over everywhere in the city (on public transport, at the train station, at the airport, and all enclosed public spaces).
6. At the airport and train station
- Cleaning and disinfection protocols have been reinforced
- Antibacterial gel at your disposal
- Social distancing aids are in place thanks to floor-markings and plexiglass walls
7. Public transport
- Frequent public announcements, visible floor-markings and clear signage on seats are all in place to help respect social distancing measures.
- Doors open automatically on all equipped vehicles
- Ticket validators are cleaned with a disinfection spray
- Antibacterial gel dispensers are available on all tramways and busways
- Vehicle and station disinfection measures have been reinforced
8. In taxis
- A plexiglass wall separates the driver and the customer
- A list of preventive measures is displayed in the vehicle
- Antibacterial gel is at your disposal
9. Cafes, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs and caterers follow all of the protective measures defined by the Ministry of Labor
10. To ensure a pleasurable tourist experience, Nantes’ stakeholders call on the responsibility of each visitor and citizen to follow preventive measures and social distancing.
The Members of the Charter
La Cité des congrès, Exponantes, Le Voyage à Nantes, Nantes Métropole, CCI Nantes St Nazaire, Semitan, Aéroport Nantes Atlantique, Bateaux Nantais, Brit Hôtel Kerann, Carrefour International du Bois, Château de la Rairie, Citadines Confluent Nantes, CK Traiteur, Centre de congrès La Fleuriaye, France Evénements Services, hôtel Amiral, Hôtel du Parc, hôtel Voltaire Opéra Nantes, Ibis Styles Nantes Centre Gare, Ibis Nantes Centre Gare Sud, Ibis Nantes Centre Tour Bretagne, Ibis Styles Nantes Centre Place Graslin, InterLingua Events, Kyriad Nantes Centre Graslin, La Carrière, La Civelle, La Compagnie du Café Théâtre, La Maison Hebel, Le Carré des Délices, Le Lieu Unique, Le Val d'Evre Traiteur, Maisons du Monde Hôtel & Suites, Mental Coaching, Mercure Nantes Centre Grand Hôtel, Mercure Nantes Centre Passage Pommeraye, Mercure Saint Herblain, Musée d'arts de Nantes, Oceania Hotels, Options Ouest, Radisson Blu Hotel, Rallye et Vous, Réception Création Events, résidence Cerise Nantes La Beaujoire et Atlantis, Résidhome les Berges de La Loire, Ruffault Traiteur, Saveurs DétonNantes, Sapio, Seven Urban Suites Nantes Centre, Tout & Bon, Vert Com, Westotel Nantes Atlantique, work'in salorges, Zebulon Régie... the list of signatories will be updated as new members join.