La Cité Nantes Events Center
A Convention Center in the towncentre
Located in the centre of town, opposite the train station and 20 minutes from the international airport, La Cité Nantes Convention Center is an excellent venue for all types of events from 200 to 4,000 participants.
La Cité is among the leading convention centers in France. La Cité is a modular venue offering tailored solutions for congresses, business conventions, symposiums, trade shows and cultural events in an elegant environment. The Convention Center features wood interiors and large windows, which gives it a very warm and bright atmosphere.
• Across from the TGV train station
• 20 minutes from the airport
• 3 auditoriums of 450, 800 and 2,000 seats, 6,000 m² of multi-purpose space, 30 breakout rooms
• Catering for up to 3,450 people
• State-of-the-art technical services with in-house teams guaranteeing a full service experience
• A full range of services, from consulting to execution, with 46 integrated business lines
• An adjacent 4-star hotel with 105 rooms
• Over 1100 rooms within a 5 minute walk
• An on-site car park with 430 parking places
"The hospitality here is like nowhere else"
Clients of La Cité rated it 8.78/10 in Customer Satisfaction in 2015 for the excellent hospitality provided. "The hospitality here is like nowhere else." We are committed to serving you in every way. Human values and friendly staff make all the difference.
La Cité is an eco-center: ISO 9001 - Quality and Sustainable Development Charter spearheaded by France Congrès - The 1st French convention centre to earn the Gold level AIPC Quality Standards Certification established by the International Association of Convention Centres.
On the corporate meeting market, 2015 was a record-breaking year for La Cité, with 180 events bringing together nearly 215,000 delegate days, including 25% international participants: 25 international events were hosted at La Cité, including 11 referenced by ICCA - the global expert in international meetings.