The success of the Voyage à Nantes and its urban arts and cultural trail showcases Nantes as a thriving, amazing city.
The Voyage à Nantes Business Service can accommodate at its own sites all types of events from 10 to 5,000 people and opens the exclusive doors of remarkable locations such as the Passage Pommeraye, the greenhouse of the Botanical Gardens, etc.
Our responsive team advises you on the destination and helps you plan your event regardless of its size and duration (tour, incentive, accommodation, meeting, seminar or gala evening).
The Business Service has come up with a number of unconventional locations for your events
- The Palm Island Greenhouse, for a cocktail in the Jardin des Plantes botanical gardens
- Passage Pommeraye, for a seated dinner or cocktail buffet in an iconic location: a covered passage rare in Europe
- The Cercle Louis XVI, a prestigious setting for your events
- The HAB gallery, a space dedicated to contemporary art that houses the library of the Museum of Fine Arts, for your events
- The Cantine du Voyage for a friendly meal in former agricultural greenhouses where you can also play pétanque or table football from May to September
Our Business Service can put together a customized programme and offer various activities: themed tours, introduction to stand-up paddle boarding, quirky tour based on the Voyage à Nantes, treasure hunt in the footsteps of Jules Verne, wine-tasting, etc.